Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Celebrate the Upcoming Wesak Festival ( Vesak ~Buddha Day)



I start today to prepare for Vesak. I honor this time and I give my undivided attention to the birth, the enlightenment, and the death (rebirth) of the Buddha. The teachings of Buddha have brought me in full realization of my Buddha nature. I have a deeper understanding about much of life and I am so very grateful for Buddha. I hope that you enjoy this holy time and explore some of the teachings of the Buddha.

Much Peace and Happiness~
Desiree

note: The picture is of Mt. Shasta here is some info on the annual festival that takes place there:

Welcome to the 15th Annual Wesak Celebration, May 8-10, 2009
This year's theme: Embracing Unconditional Love
This year's Wesak Festival features Gay & Kathlyn Hendricks

No comments:

Post a Comment