Friday, May 15, 2009

Amethyst~ The Spiritual Stone



The amethyst crystal is known to be one of the highest stones in spiritual healing and energy. I use this stone during my healing sessions and I also have amethyst crystal all around my home. It is said that if you put an amethyst under your pillow it will help you remember your dreams.

I also relate the amethyst stone to Quan Yin and her lavender flame of compassion.
These crystals can be found in several shades of purple, violet, and lavender. I clean and recharge my amethyst in the light of the full moon. I try to put them under the moonlight within three day prior or three days following the full moon. While some crystal can be charged by solar energy, the sun actually will fade the brightness of the stone. Many healers, intuitive, and spiritual minded beings are drawn to this stone. It is a beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment