Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Quan Yin Tea~ and Sara



Yesterday I did not post because I am packing and I spent the day with Sara. Sara is a very cool Goddess ( high priestess!) and is a Libra chick. Sara follows my blog and she told me that reading the posts help her with her day. Thank you Sara for saying that! Well I love you Sara and you made my day yesterday! We shopped til we dropped.....and it was a magical and enchanting day! Sara took me to lunch and we decided we were going to go to Barnes and Noble and Old Navy...which turned into an 8 hour shopping extravaganza!

We even went to an Asian market and found the tea aisle....this is the biggest selection I have ever seen in tea! OMG!!! We found Kuan Yin Tea....and as I am writing this I am brewing it! We also found Lotus tea and organic teas. Beautiful!

From dragonflies to the hand of Buddha ......our treasures were endless....I love you Sara. Your truly are a Goddess!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU DES!!! I had the BEST day yesterday! Sometimes when it seems like all had failed, we just need to kick off our heels and have a good time with great friends. I really needed that. Thank you for your kind words and love. I couldn't ask for a better friend. You are always in my heart and I will always be there for you.

    Love and Light, Sarabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you to Sarabelle......you rock my world....God brings people into our life for very special reasons...and God brings Special people into our life ...well because that is just the way the Big Kahuna works!!!!!!!

    You are very special......do not ever forget it! You are loved beyond measure!!!!
    Love, Laughter, Peace, and PURE Happiness
    Desiree

    ReplyDelete