Sunday, March 22, 2009

Buddha says take a break girl!!!


Today I am taking a break from the attachment issue. I feel really blessed that I have had and do have such an incredible support system through this humdinger of an initiation!!! I am feeling better about everything and I am going to back off of the teaching today and just be in sync with what is all around me. Today I hold no judgment on the outcome of anything. Everything is in divine order. My dear friend and soul sistah Carole shared with me yesterday that the Vegan philosophy about birthing is this.....DO NOT PUSH.....you just OPEN! I LOVE THAT!!!!

Thank you Buddha ....you totally rock! Thank you.... to all of my beautiful friends whom have been guiding lights...or should I say high powered spotlights!! Namaste~

Shanti~ Shanti~ Shanti~
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment