Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dragonfly Story



Why do we suffer and have heavy hearts?
Why does the karmic cycle seem endless?

Quan Yin sent a message on the wings of dragonfly
Dragonfly blessed the winds with her message
As the gentle breeze blew against my skin
I heard the message of Dharma and that the
greater reality of the Universe is hidden by
the grand illusion which binds me from liberation~

Dragonfly has an agenda and will fulfill that agenda
We can help dragonfly with her flight and her message
When we bend our knee we should extend our compassion
Just as the Goddess Quan Yin has so divinely displayed
...Cherish others and hold them as near and dear to our heart ....
as we possibly can~

by Desiree

"I wish that I could fly
Into the sky
So very high
Just like a dragonfly"..........

FLY AWAY, by Lenny Kravitz
(first verse of song)

No comments:

Post a Comment